Those Suthers Boys Fashion

Im a little over excited about actually having a holiday abroad this year. Even though it isn’t until July I have started buying some of the boys clothes ready for our trip. I have been through various phases with the boys clothing, including monochrome and jazzy leggings. They are now at an age where they have some say in what they wear so I am always on the hunt for a compromise between minion character tees (their choice) and A-Symetrical zipped Zara numbers (mine)

I have put together a little list of my absolute summer loves from a variety of retailers. I am determined NOT to get stuck in a Next rut this year. I adore Next and you cant beat its quality but I just found the boys would blend into every other child at soft play and I’d lose which were mine!

I am waiting for the day I grow out of going crazy with the boys clothes. If I go out shopping I still always find myself in the children’s section. Yet despite my best efforts the boys often go out looking like I haven’t even washed them let alone dressed them in head to toe Zara!

Share:

1. March 6, 2017 / 2:51 pm

I have 6 and 4 year old boys. Looking at your selection I now want to go out and buy them a new wardrobe each! Lovely selection. X

• Cara
      March 6, 2017 / 3:04 pm

Thank you!

2. March 6, 2017 / 3:09 pm

aww your boys always look so darn CUTE 🙂

Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk

• Cara
      March 6, 2017 / 5:57 pm

Aw thank you Rachel!

3. Kathryn
    March 7, 2017 / 7:33 am

I have a 4 year old and a 10 month old. Do you do hand me downs? So far my boys haven’t matched up in sizes/seasons but that’s starting to change. It seems a bit mean to make the youngest wear all the old stuff! And they are so different one dark one blonde I wonder if they will suit different styles as they get older. The only thing is I can justify spending more on special outfits if they’ll get worn twice.

4. Katie
    March 7, 2017 / 9:13 pm

Absolutely love these outfits! Am currently working on my sons Spring/Summer wardrobe (2 years old) which I admit mostly consists of Asda George and Sainsbury’s BUT Zara is actually quite reasonable isn’t it?! T shirts for 3.99! Woo hoo

5. Stacey
    March 10, 2017 / 9:31 am

H&M kids have some great boys bits.. With enough dinosaurs to please them but in a monochrome way to please us too!
    😌