I have been growing out the blonde in my hair for around 10 months now. I am determined for my hair to grow and obviously as part of this journey I have been trying to find amazing hair products. Where possible Im trying to use organic and paraben free haircare.
I have been using Oway for the last three months after my hairdresser became a stockist of the brand. Initially when I started using it I noticed my hair actually seemed in worse condition. This was the shampoo removing all the synthetic properties that other hair products leave behind. They coat your hair in a synthetic material making it appear in great condition. This shampoo revealed that actually my hair needed some work if growing it was something I was serious about.
Volumising Hair Bath From Oway
Last week I asked for recommendations for an intensive conditioner. A lot of people recommended Kerastase Elixir Ultime (even more people suggested sleeping in the product at least once week) I headed into town with all the intentions of buying it but I stumbled upon Original & Mineral seven day miracle conditioner and as a sucker for lovely packaging thought I would give it a try. This product is a game changer! I have been using it every three days just for 5 minutes in the shower and I have noticed a massive improvement to my hair. Breakage has decreased and its finally looking shiner again!
I don’t really use any other products in my hair apart from a serum. My hair is so fine and tangles so badly that without a serum I’m not even sure a hairbrush could go through it! I use the Living Proof Serum but you only need a tiny bit! Otherwise your hair will look like it needs washing again. As you only need such a tiny amount this product lasts forever.
It has been 3 months since I had a trim and I’m heading to the hairdressers next week, so I’ll be interested to see what Cat (My hairdresser for the last 10 years) thinks about the condition.
Hair growth tips.
- Do not wear a scarf. The bloody things love to matt my hair.
- Whatever products you use make sure you stick with it. Those deep conditioning masks are fab but only if you use them regularly.
- Be careful what you tie your hair up with. I love Invsibobbles because they put less strain on your hair and therefore less likely to cause breakage.
- Eat right! I swear avocados make my hair grow over night. Your hair will reflect your diet so try to keep it balanced and healthy.
- Regular trips to the hairdresser are so important. (Im a bit rubbish at this one)
Im always interested in your recommendations so please let me know what works for you!